Sunday 4 May 2014

Ugh is an emotion, because I feel it all the time.

Okay so, it's April now, so it's the fifth month, right? Don't correct me. Okay I'm so terrible at everything, I ain't even kidding. I just want to drop everything and hide under a rock, like Patrick. Can I become Patrick? Like damn it, we're so similar. Okay guys, don't even tell me that I've not blogged for months. Why do I even still have readers on my blog? 

Anyway, school's started. What the fuck was I think when I chose Apparel Design & Merchandising? Should've listened to my dad when he told me to go to a proper business course. But hey, what are the chances I'd have a proper future if I decided to go to that course.  Hey hey surprise, I still do not have proper friends. Guys, please tell me how do I make friends. Okay, not just a friend, a close proper friend who'd be there for me. Or maybe, I just have high standard hah hah who am i kidding i'll be friends with a hobo if i could. Okay maybe not a hobo bc I've never seen one, but you get the point.

I'm currently having basic sewing and design fundamentals module currently. Not gonna complain about basic sewing but let's face it guys I'm such a pro at it, like cmon I accidentally sewed my thumb and touched an iron, a hot iron, give me my moment ok. Hahah  obviously I'm kidding, I'm not a pro but I can say that I'm okay with it. Wait, here it comes, all the h8, hate. DesFun, you don't know how much I hate you, oh right hate is a strong word, STRONGLY DESPISE you. Maybe I'd like it if I had like art background or maybe at least I could draw. I at the bottom of the chain when it comes to art. I can't draw for heaven's sake. Like oh my god. I did say i sucked at art, but I'm going to post this because I think it has a slight resemblance to me and heck yeah it's my nicest drawing so far. 





Well I think it's nice, keep it to yourself if you don't agree. HAHAH.
Okay, I promise to update this blog at least once a month, but don't quote me on that. Like who am I kidding, I can't keep promises because I'm just terrible, please refer to paragraph one to be reminded of how terrible I am. Oh god, I'm so lame, I can't stand myself. (Hah hah get it, lame, can't stand)


Okay okay, I'll go. Bye x

1 comment:

  1. Your drawing is amazing you should stick to it. YYou have a talent. Wish to check out my blog.
    Leja

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete